Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today's Lunch

I got smoked salmon from work yesterday.
Since I am working for seafood company, I can often get some seafoods...

So I decided to go getting Bagle!
After the work, I walked to Matsu-ya department in Ginza.
The department after 7 pm is always so crowded in downtown.
I squeezed my way through the crowd, and managed to get to the "Bagle & Bagle."

Since it was almost closing time, there were not so many kinds of bagle unfortunately.
I picked "Sesame" and "Volcano," which is coated with some kinds of cheese. I also got Italian cream cheese.

Today I brought those to the office and made my original bagle sand!
I enjoyed my lunch time with a special sandwich.

Of course, I also had my favorite dessert, "Aloe yoghurt."

2 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Dai-chan
Genki? I absolutely remember Halloween! It's getting popular event in Japan, too. But we do not get dressed and have a party so much. I remember the Halloween in Seattle last year. In that day, even teachers masqueraded, and the town was vibrant with life! Oh, I wished I could have been there this year, too, and seen you in costume!! Send some pictures if you took!!!
So, how was Gyoza? I know you are good cook. I remember we cooked fried shrimp together. It was really good, wasn't it? Do you still live in that house?
And "Aloe yogurt" is really good! You should try it! But it might be difficult to ge in Seattle. If you go to the Uwajima-ya, you might find it. Aloe yogurt is very popular among young people in Japan. Believe me, it's worth trying!!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Yuko said...

>Karube-san
I've already tried JUNOESQUE! It was also good, though, the bagles of that shop are more like flavored than those of Bagle & Bagle. Like pumpkin, banana, cranberry, and something like that. I prefer the bagles mixed grain or spice, like blue popie, semame, pumpkin seed and black paper . So I usually get bagles at "Bagle & Bagle." But I liked the pumpkin bagle at JUNOESQUE, and I will try spinach one next time!!!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home