Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Favorite Walking Course


Today I walked to Yuraku-cho from the office. It takes about 30 minutes... It is kind of challenging, huh?

A few weeks ago, my superior, Naoko, and I went to the movie after the work. She told me how to get there by walk then. When we left the office, it was already dark. So we could enjoy the night view. Since I really liked that sight, I sometimes walk that course from then.


Walking toward Yuraku-cho, I cross a Kachidoki Bridge, which is lighted up with blue and green lights. And from that bridge, I can see the Tokyo Tower and skyscrapers!
This is really, really nice view.
I like Tokyo because I can see like this beautiful scene.

It's getting cooler, so now is the best season for walking. In this walking course, I can also feel the sea breeze.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Naoko
Yes~~. I became mature! Today I walked to Yuraku-cho again, and I worked out at the gym for an hour. Actually I did it yesterday, too. Walking can be a good warm-up.
But when I get home, I noticed I got tired... I need to calm down.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home