Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tiny Little Happy


Since it was very nice day today, I went to Yuraku-cho and had lunch at " Bagle & Bagle" which is one of my favorite cafes. I chose blue popie flavored bagle with vegetable as usual, and sat on the outside table because I wanted to feel this gorgeous weather. The sky was completely blue and high, the Sun was shining, and not cold nor hot. Though I have lots of tiny little happy moments, enjoying the calm weather outside is one of those. Having good and healthy food is even better!! I could relax and refresh myself.

After the lunch, walking around, I heard the lively sound of some
instruments. I looked for the place the sound came from. It was from the square in front of the International Forum Building, and I found that unique jazz band group was playing music! I took a picture of them instinctively. Can you see what they are wearing? Yes, they were in work clothes of construction! They were also wearing hardhat of course!! Isn’t that funny? I have no idea why they were like that appearance, though, their play was absolutely nice. They played some numbers from famous movies like “ New Cinema Paradise.” I run across them, and I got another tiny little happy today.

I think pieces of happy are spread everywhere in our life. So our mission is just to find those as much as we can. Gathered tiny little happies will be big, big happy someday, I believe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>naoko
I took this pic by my mobile phone! Nowadays the mobile phone has incredible functions. In near future, we will be able to do anything with mobile phone...

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home