Monday, October 10, 2005

Easygoing Holiday

I slept late this morning. I have been busy recently, so I wanted to rest as long as I could. I finally got up around 9:30, and then I spent an hour in having breakfast. I took it easy and do nothing in the morning.

Then I decided to go to the gym in Yuraku-cho. I go there about three times a week, after the work on weekday and sometimes on weekend. I worked out for an hour today. Moderate exercise always promotes good feeling and health.

Leaving the gym, I walked toward Ginza. Those two areas are pretty close and it takes just 10-15 minutes on foot. Ginza is one of my favorite towns, and the atmosphere of the town is like downtown Seattle. They don’t have market, though. I like spending the time there especially on weekend because it becomes the pedestrian precinct.

I didn’t have any purposes there, but just walked around. In spite of the rainy weather, the town was so crowded. I think it is because today is the middle day of three successive holidays.
As I checked some shops of bag, shoes, and clothes, I found an autumn flavor. The colors of all stuffs are quiet and warm hue like purple, crimson, and brown. I like those colors, so I got to ache to wear autumn clothes.

Since I got tired, I went to Starbucks and had Caramel Mocha which is new menu of this autumn. It was good, sweet and slightly caramel flavored. I often call at Starbucks, but their coffee in Japan is weaker than that in Seattle. I miss Seattle’s Starbucks coffee… But Caramel Mocha was enough good to ease my tiredness. I had a seat and spent two hours on reading a book.

I enjoyed my private time today. I had always hung out with somebody recently. I like sharing time with my family and friends, but I also like spent my own time by myself at times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>naoko
Thank you for your comment! Yeah, I know. The bad weather make us gloomy... But if you venture to jump out in the rain, you might be able to find something that you can't in the sunny days!

>mark
Thank you Mark~~! Me, neither. I haven't read nor write English very much, so it's kinda difficult to create this in English. I think I made lots of mistakes. But let's work out together! We must be able to learn many things from mistakes.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home