Saturday, October 15, 2005

Special Morning Present

This morning, I went downstairs and said " Good morning" to my parents. When my father saw me, he asked " Did you see the sky?" I went out of the house and looked up the sky.

"Wow"
The clouds were interesting shape.

"It's the sardine clouds!"
It is tipical fall clouds called sardin cloud. That's because it looks a school of sardines is swimming in the water.
I run up stairs and took a picture.

Thanks dad for telling me that. I got a special morning present.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maffie said...

The clouds look pretty! It was really beautiful and warm day yesterday, isn’t it? But here comes autumn! Thanks for sharing the morning present!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Yuko said...

> Hiro
Thanks for your comment! Time goes fast and doesn't wait for us. We need to make our goal and aim clear, otherwise we will waste time.

> Maffie
Yes, it was very nice day. It often rains recently, so I am really happy when it's sunny for a chance. The fall sky is very high and clear. I like this season.

>Wilson
Thanks for visiting here! I am glad you like my blog. When I chatted with you last time, you said you come to Japan this winter, right? The winter in Japan is also beautiful. Come here!!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home