Friday, October 14, 2005

Pierre Marcolini

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

So I am making a chocolate tour with my sister, who is also chocolate lover.
We went to Pierre Marcolini in Ginza last Monday. It came from Belgium, and has many shops in the world. But only the shop in Ginza sets up the cafe.

Since it is famous, many people always line up. So we went there at 11 am, the opening time, but there was already a line. After we waited for 30 minutes, we finally got in.

I ordered iced chocolate, and my sister chose hot one. Mine came as a martini glass filled up with chocolate. It was the best one I've ever had. Most iced chocolate in other cafe is like iced cocoa, but that in Pierre Marcolini was not like a drink, but chocolate itself. It was rich, creamy, flavorful, and not sweet.

I fell victim to its chocolate! But it is not reasonable, so I will go back there when I have something special.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Naoko
How nice your friends are! I envy them. I am sure I will visit Belgium someday...

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home