Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sleepless Nights

I have spent sleepless nights recently. That's because I am reading the books.

As I mentioned, I went to "Leonardo da Vinci Exhibition," though, the novel called " Da Vinci Code" made me get interest in Da Vinci at first. It's written by Dan Brown and read in all over the world. It's a murder mystery, and Da Vinci's famous works are brought up as keys to solve that matter. I don't usually read mystery, but the novels by Dan Brown really draw me into the story.

After I finished reading it, I started to read the " Deception Point." It is about the presidential election and secret of NASA. The falling stone that NASA digged up showed astonishing facts, and it plays very important role in election. It was also interesting for me. I could see both the system of the election and government in the U.S. and space science.

Then, now, I am reading the "Angels & Demons." This features about religion and science. Whether those, religion and science, can be compatible? This novel refers to this question. I don't really know because I am not familiar to the religion. I hope I can get some idea from this book.

I've already read two and half novels by Dan Brown so far. In all honesty, his work is kind of the familiar story, but the profound remarks and the fantastic idea are perfect.

Half of " Angel & Demons" is left. I am going to be lack of sleep at least two more days...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Naoko
Oh, no--!! You should read it! You must be going to have sleepless nights. I don't know "Tokyo Tower." Tell me your thought about it when you finish reading! If it's good, I will read it after "Angles & Damons."

>Dai-chan
Momo-chan...Nastukasii!! I have forgot it! So, you are also reading Angels & Demons, huh? It's also exciting, isn't it? Where are you now? Now I am in the scene that Langdon(I don't know the spell) just found the codex by Galileo. I'm looking forward to the next.
Oh, no. you can't come to Japan this year? that's too bad... but it's OK. We'll keep in touch! dayo. I miss you, Dai-chan~

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home