Sunday, October 30, 2005

Papas Cafe


After morning exercise, I had a lunch with my sister as usual.
Today we decided to go to "Papas Cafe" in Yuraku-cho. It's located in front of the "Bagle & Bagle" that I mentioned before and set up as an annex to the shop of men's & women's wear.

The aspect of the shop is very elegant and quiet. Going into the cafe, the refined apace spread out, and I feel as if I am in Europe.

I ordered the soup and salad set, and today's soup was minestrone. It was good and kind of new because I felt the flavore of shiso ( labiate). So it was very fresh taste.
My sister chose the one plate lunch. The humburger steak, salad, piece of smoke salmon, corn soup and breads came in one plate. It was kind of big, but she could enjoy different tastes. Of course I did, too......because I stole some from her plate.

I like this place very much. Tough Yuraku-cho is downtown centers, this cafe makes me feel calm and refresh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Naoko
Oh, you did go there! Did you know they also have nice dinner menu and a bunch of alcohols? I wanna go there at night next time.
And take me to the cafe you recommend! I know you know lots of fasionable cafes and restaurants!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home