Monday, October 31, 2005

BABBI

From Italy!!
We, chocolate freak sisters, tried BABBI this time.
It is very pop and cute Italian chocolate brand.

BABBI started as an icecream corn shop, and now they treat the chocolates using wafers.
We got "Viennesi" which come with cute red clear cases.
Oh, my goodness! It was so tasty!! The wafers melt in the mouth and are good balance with sweet chocolate.

We tried another kind of candy called "Cremini." It is a small piece of chocolate, and chocolate cream and the hazel nuts cream are tiered. Six small chocolates came in the white clear case.
It was also good and sweet! I have a sweet tooth, so I liked it. I could taste the strong flavor of hazel nuts. But my sister likes bitter taste, so she prefered Viennesi...

Anyway I liked this shop a lot. The chocolate is good, the package is cute, and the wrapping is artistic. I think it can be nice present for little celebration!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Karube-san
Hi. Thanks for coming back!
BABBI shops are in Roppongi, Shibuya(two shops), and Setagaya in Tokyo, and the ones in Shibuya have the cafe. I heard the Italian Gelato is also good. I wanna try it next time!
Anyway you can get the info here. http://www.babbi.jp/
The HP is also pop and cute! Take a look!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home