Friday, November 04, 2005

Italian Gelato from BABBI

Do you know the Italian way of having Gelato?

BABBI recommends how to eat Gelato as an Italian style.
Italian people serve at least two kinds of gelato on a corn. And after they taste each flavor, they enjoy the balance of the mixed flavor at the very end.
So if you go to BABBI, you can chose the size from double, triple, or five kinds. There's no single.

I chose "Chocolate" and "Yoghurt."
Chocolate was absolutely good! I imagined it was very heavy before I tried it, but it was not heavy but mild and rich.
Yoghurt was very fresh and light. I thought those were nice combination.

I heard there are more than 100 kinds of gelato there.
About 30 kinds of those are waiting for you, and those are changing everyday.
So it must be fun to go to BABBI occationally, and try every flavors!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

> Karube-san
Sorry! I made a mistake!! I wanted to say 100 kinds of gelato. Thank you for letting me know!
So... you went to the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Gallery, huh? I didn't know about that exhibition at all. Those pics belong to one collector, right? It's so luxurious!! Are there any famous pics at this exhibition??

>Naoko
Yeah!! You should try those!! Even though you do not like chocolate, BABBI always has many kinds of gelato. At that time, my sister picked "Cappuccino & Lemonade." Those were also good. You check it out!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home