Sunday, September 10, 2006

Season of Grapes

One of my University mates is the successor as a farmhouse. They treat fruit, vegetables, green tea and so on. I guess it's a quite big farm.

In this season, they provide the picking up grapes tour in their farm.
Here is the HP:
http://www17.ocn.ne.jp/~budouya/ (Japanese)

Doesn't it look sweet?
Doesn't it look so delicious?
Don't you wanna pick up and taste some?

But what I really wanna say is that I like not only the picture of grapes, but also the smiles of the staffs in that farm. Everyone (especially that old man!) looks so happy.

I know the breeds of grapes raised there are high-class.
However the most important thing to make the best ones is to raise them with hearts.

From this picture, I can feel genuine affection.
Those grapes all must be supureme ones!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Karube-san
It was soooooo delicious!
It has refreshing sweetness.
When I had that, I felt like "SHAKU SHAKU."

Yes! You can go there!
You can enjoy picking grapes, tasting those, and meeting stuffs working there!!

Nothing is more delicious than grapes that you have in that situation!!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Yuko said...

>Tea
Thank you for your comment!!
And thank you for the great grapes!!!

My family were really pleased that we could taste grapes that you cherished like a child.

I will try other kinds soon, too!!!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home