Sunday, May 28, 2006

What day is today??

It's my Birthday!!
I became 25 years old.
Yes, the turning point of twenties!

Well, my 24 years old was a new encounter and reunion. I started working and got to know nice cooworkers and bosses. On private, I had met good old friends again.

The slogan of my 25 years old is "CHALLENGING." I am planning to qualify myself as an English teacher for children. To get this skill, I need to study at least 6 months.
And I want to get C license for diving. Though I wanted to get it last year, it was already late summer when I tried to start.

Anyway I want to make my 25 years old fruitful one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maffie said...

Happy Birthday, Yuko! I wish I could have celebrated you on your special day. I hope you had a great day and will have a wonderful year. Let’s keep challenging!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Yuko said...

> Maffie
Thank you for leaving a comment, Maffie!! I had a good time on my birthday. Yeah, I never give up challenging!

> Karube-san
Thank you!! Yes, I am already 25 years old. I know you were surprised because my mom often says " You already became a lady before I know" or " You are not child any more." ...Even me! I can't believe that I'm 25 years old!! Time goes really fast, doesn't it? Anyway I am excited what I will be when the next birthday come!!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home