Friday, May 26, 2006

Petit Reunion

My university mate is visiting Tokyo from Hokkaido.
He and another mate planed to get together with several friends from university today.
It's kind of Petit Reunion!

I haven't seen three of all since we graduated.
So I could spend fresh time with them.
We just talked and talked.
How we've been doing, How's our jobs going, what we are striving for, and about the precious memories of our schooldays...
We never ran out of the subject to talk.

To listen what my friends' goals are excites me.
To talk about my aim to my friends makes my decision strong.

To meet the friends that I haven't seen for some time always gives me energy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Karube-san
You had a good time, too, huh?
I can guess that you guys talked a lot, I mean, endlessly.
And I envy your friend who's going to Germany!
He's gonna put on a red shirt!?
Wwww...He's brave!!
It must stand out among in blue.
Anyway I wish I could go there like him!!!!!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home