Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Moment of Truth

May 18, 2006 at 3:45am in Japan.
The game that seals the strongest soccer team in Europe started at the Stade of France.
It's the final of the
Champions League.

The club teams that have kept winning to this final, FC Barcelona from Spain and Arsenal FC from England. FC Barcelona has a big big star, Ronaldinho, and Arsenal FC has famous FW, Henry. Because of the showdown of these two top players, this final attracted attention of soccer fan's in all over the world.

I am a big fan of
Ronaldinho. His attraction is not only his soccer skill but also his character. He loves soccer and always looks happy when he plays. Though he is a big star, he is very frank and treasures his fans.

At the game, Arsenal scored first at the half set and led one goals up when the first half of the game finished. Barcelona caught up with Arsenal at 31 minutes at the second half, and after 5 minutes they got another goal. As a result, Barcelona had topped the league after an interval of 12 years!

The team that won the Champions League can take part in the Toyota Cup in December in Tokyo. So Barcelona headed by Ronaldinho will come to Tokyo at the end of this year. I am very looking forward to seeing him at the studium!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

Yes!
You like Ronaldinho, too!!
I know there are lots of Ronaldinho fans in all over the world!

Yeah, I can't wait The World Cup starts.
Getting to know many soccer players in the world, I got interested in it more and more!

I'm gonna cheer Japan-11 and Brazil (Though Brazil is rival...sorry)!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Yuko said...

>Karube- san
Thank you for coming back!
I heard you forgot your PW...
I did, too.^^;

I didn't know you grew up in Urawa!
That's wonderful!
Reds has some good players.
I went watching the Reds exercise a few months ago, and I saw Ono, Tsuboi, and Alex.
That day was nothing more than an exercise day, there are plenty of Reds fans at the ground to see their heros.

After the exercise, they came to the place that fans were waiting, and signed their autograph to fans.
When the fans got the autograph, their face were full of happy.
Looking their faces, I thought the soccer players were really heros.
'cause they can make people happy...

Anyway I'm looking forward to The World Cup!!
I wish I could go to Germany!!!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home