Saturday, May 13, 2006

Got The Invitation To The Wedding


Today I got an invitation to the wedding party from my friends from the high school. What a wonderful news I've got!

You know what? They are the special couple for me. Why? Because I introduce that bride to that groom!!
The bride and I were classmates in the first grade. And the bridegroom was the captain of the volleyball team that I belonged as a team secretary.

After I made introductions of them to each other, they fell in love soon and have cultivated their love for over 8 years. Finally, they decided to get married. Isn't this nice episode?

I am really happy that I got a special news today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

>Naoko

Yes, I am!!
I am very, very, very looking forward to their wedding!
I can't wait any more!!!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home