Thursday, August 17, 2006

INTERNACIONAL !!


The champion of the "Copa Libertadores" is INTERNACIONAL!
They beat the Sao Paulo FC which is the champion of the TOYOTA CUP 2005.

The TOYOTA CUP 2005 was the first soccer game that I watched as a live one. In addition, I got to know some players of Sao Paulo FC, and they showed me impressive games last year. So Sao Paulo FC is kind of like my memorable team. Absolutely I supported them this year, too. I am sorry for them that they couldn't win the Copa Libertadores this year...


Well, but I am still looking forward to this year's TOYOTA CUP. Because my hero, Ronaldinho, is coming! He didn't bring us good performance at the World Cup in this year, so I am expecting he will bring us spectacular one next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home