Sunday, September 24, 2006

Grape fever !!

I got 3 types of grapes!!

My university mate whom I mentioned in previous article sent Pione, which is a kind of purple grape, a few weeks ago. I had those with my family, and we became a big fun of that grape.

We ordered Otsuka farm to send grapes as a gift to our relatives and the precious person.
Then they gave us 3 types of grapes that they grow as a present!

My friend said those were picked yesterday morning and really fresh.

A small note was in the box, and it said...

Black:Pione (their main breed)
Red:Golby (high sugar content)
Green:Seto- Giants (possible to eat with peal)

Thank you again!
I will enjoy those with my family!!

3 Comments:

Blogger naoko said...

Oh!!The colorful grapes!!
They look delicious~~^o^
I like the grape very much.

The products sent directly from
where they were grown
are very fresh and good,aren't they!?

My sister's acquainance run a grape garden,too.
The other day,my family ordered some grapes from his.
They were very sweet&nice!!!

The autumn is the harvest season!
It has a lot of good products!!
It is very appetizing^^;
Let's enjoy the taste of the autumn^o^!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Yuko said...

>Karube-san
As you can imagin, they were all so tasty. We could have the red one and green one without peeling. As he told us, the red one was so sweet, but it not too strong.

Yes, some old people say "the taste of vegetables and fruits have became different from that which materials originally have recently." I think it's because of what you said.

The consumer demand one taste, and the farmers make their products suit them. Well, I sympathize with producers...

3:15 PM  
Blogger Yuko said...

>Naoko
Yes! They were so good. Sweet and fresh.

So you like the autumn fruit very much. I know you like persimmons and pears.

Agree! The autumn is the season for good eater, like me!!(o^-')b I am ready to enjoy taste of autumun!!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home