Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Flower Brooch


Can you guess what these brooches are made from?
Origami? Japan paper? ・・・The answer is newspaper!


I didn't color those at all. I made full use of the original color of newspaper.
I didn't notice there are such a lot of colors on newspaper until I know about this brooch.
What a waste we've thrown away those before!

We can, depending on the combination of colors, how to shape the petals and so on, enjoy the several variation.
Why don't you try to make Newspaper Flower Brooch, too?

2 Comments:

Blogger mama's friend said...

It's lunch time.
I already have eaten my lunchbox.
From now to 1p.m. I'll rest.

Anyway, how wonderful brooches.
Is it really that you didn't color to this flower.
I can't believe that!!
Of course, I know there are alot of colored paper in a newspaper these days.
And, I also discovered such a good color are therein in a newspaper!
It means the colored paper is not clear color, it is dim color.
I guess it could have matched for that brooch.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Yuko said...

>Karube-san
Hello! Thank you for your comment!

I heard you always bring your original lunchbox to work.
It's very nice and good for your health too!
You prepare frozen homemade dishes on weekend, don't you? What a nice idea!

I really didn't color those brooches.
Isn't that umbelievable?
The person who taught me how to make those said it's cool to make one with English newspaper!
I guess she is right. It must be chic and cool!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home