Monday, August 27, 2007

Homemade Buns

I tried to bake homemade buns !
It's first time to make buns that I chose to try the basic buns.

***Recipe*****************
300g flour
1 tablespoon dry yeast
2/3 tablespoon salt
3 tablespoons white sugar

3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 egg
150cc milk
*************************


The dough was very sticky on the beginning of mixing materials. But keeping kneading it, it was getting soft and smooth. After the kneading, setting the dough about 1 hour, it become bigger and softer like the skin of a baby! The dough becomes hard a little when I cut it with a knife and returns soft when I set it a while. I got interest because I felt the dough is alive.

And the taste was ... good! Though it was first time to bake buns, they're baked tasty and soft.
I already tried to arrange to add walnut or chocolate chip.

I want to try other kinds of bread!


Dear Karube- san
Thank you for telling me the recipes of breads and your advice! Tell me your favorite one or new one you tried!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home