Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year !!




Happy New Year !
Próspero Año Nuevo !
Feliz Ano Novo !

Here comes 2007 !!




In 2007...

- Make myself skill up on my work
The new boss, who came to our company in the end of last year, seems to train me from the basics. It may be going to be a hard year, but I will do my best !

- Qualify myself as an English teacher for child
I started learning to get this qualification last year and almost finished paper based class. Taking lectures for two days and passing the exam, I can get qualification !

- Get the diving license
I set this aim on my birthday in last year, but I haven't tried yet. I'll challenge this year !


- Start taking Fula dance lesson
I expect Fula to give me good exercise, improve my posture, and keep broad- minded spirit.

- Do volunteer
I want to continue the activities that I do now and extend the playground in new field.

- Try the examination of color (If I can afford...)
I want to try learning color, if I succeed in getting at least one of the qualifications I mentioned above.


Though I do have many other things that I want to try, I don't want to do things by halves. So I will prioriteize things and work on each one surely.

Do you set your goal for 2007?
What do you want to try this year?
I hope you well and a fruitful year with lots of HAPPY !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

You are still young!
No matter how old you are, if you think so, you could try anything.
I respect you and my mom because you keep trying new things.
Have a nice year!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home