Monday, August 20, 2007

Maison Kayser

Today I and my mother went out to have lunch with my sister, who works in Ikebukuro.
The restaurant we enjoyed is "Maison Kayser."
They are the bakery from Paris and have two cafes in Tokyo.

We all had Salad Lunch; plenty of fresh salad with spicy grilled chiken and cold pumpkin soup are served in one plate. Of course, we can taste many kinds of delicioius breads and can eat as much as we want! We arranged some like sundwich, dipped some in the soup and savored some themselves. We really enjoyed the different flavor of bread.

My mother and I also had Berry Tarte for dessert!
We had nice lunch time with happy chat.

Maison Kayser HP : http://www.maisonkayser.co.jp/index.html

1 Comments:

Blogger mama's friend said...

Hi! Yuko-chan
I've heard about 'Maison Kayser' from your mother.
Now, because I saw the URL that I 'm really understood it.
French bread seemed very delicious!
You know I sometimes bake breads but making french bread is very difficult for me.
I hope to go there one of these days.

I'll send you URL about recipe of bread.
Please try to make it.




http://coyomi.ciao.jp/

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home